- It is always best to talk to a professional from a reputable flooring store. The salesperson can inform you of a flooring product to best suit your requirements and keep your decisions on the right track.
- Browse through home decor & design magazines, search on-line, talk to friends and family, and watch home improvement shows. You will need to have an idea of the visual you are after; such as colours schemes or textures.
- Set a budget for your hardwood floor after speaking with a professional.
- Ensure that the flooring products you are researching are of similar characteristics -you will want to compare ‘apples to apples’. Hardwood flooring is a large investment for a home, you will want value for money. Most flooring stores are reputable and carry quality products, it is also important that you feel comfortable with your qualified salesperson.
- When you have made your Hardwood flooring selection, allow for additional time for installation. There are a couple of important factors to consider for a successful installation.
- A pre-inspection to assess your home prior to installation, which would involve; sub-floor moisture readings, ensuring your subfloor is sound and level and humidity tests.
- All hardwood flooring should acclimatize for no less than 72 hours in the room to be installed. There will always be small issues that arise, by keeping both ends of your schedule flexible stress will be kept to a minimum
- Lastly, enjoy the process! You are selecting a material that will enhance the look of your home in an exciting, warm and positive way.
Get in Touch!
If you have any comments or questions regarding DANSK Hardwood flooring products, company policies, or this website, please send us a message.Contact Us